Robin Moore serves as a Principal of Proximity Commercial Advisors where he represents corporate users in their facility lease negotiations for multiple product types on a local and national level as well as the acquisition of investment properties. Additionally, Robin has an extensive history representing both institutional and privately held landlords.
During his career, Robin has successfully negotiated in excess of 305 million dollars in the leasing and sales of industrial, office, medical and retail properties. In 2018, Robin completed $70M in sales and lease transactions.
Prior to joining Proximity, he served as Marketing Director for Holt Lunsford Commercial’s Houston office. While at HLC, Robin represented such landlords as Principal Financial Group, TIAA-CREF, The Realty Associates, and Cobalt Industrial Partners. Before Holt Lunsford Commercial in 2008, Robin served as Vice President at Transwestern in the firm’s Mid-Atlantic office of Bethesda, Maryland. In 2006 and 2007, Robin received recognition as a top producer at Transwestern’s national producer recognition conference.
• Hesselbein Tire Southwest- 351,270 SF of lease transactions
• Altus Oil & Gas Logistics- 102,000 SF of lease transactions
• Winland Investments- $35M in acquisitions/dispositions
• Super Tire- 88,200 SF of lease transactions
• Denver Southwest- 54,000 SF
• Premium Oilfield Technologies- 48,000 SF of lease transactions
• Tri-Ace Tire- 27,200 SF
• Insulations, Inc.- 61,000 SF of lease transactions
• Abasco- 32,000 SF
• Eaton Electrical- 46,813 SF
• Affordable Wipers- 51,000 SF of lease transactions
• Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center- 17,500 SF
• Polytex Fibers – 102,000 SF
• Central Texas Association of Realtors
• Transwestern’s Rising Star Award, 2006
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Texas and has held licenses in Maryland, Alabama, and Virginia